Thursday, February 3, 2011

L-o-V-e

His trembling touch,
the pearls in her eyes
lurking smiles,
trying to hide
they lived a moment.
They lived a life


Well, somehow, I am ending around love these days. May be it's the time of the year that things relate. Coming back from a day of work, riding aimlessly on my cycle, I was lost into my thoughts. The evenings giving way to the darkness and the purple tint in the shadows, somehow it gives a feeling of transition. Everyone running back home from work, the birds flying back to their nests. And then when dynamism is the virtue of the moment, as always, there comes a stark contrast to everything in life. I saw a couple by the distant boundry, they were still. Leaning on each other, but stable. I am sure they were whispering, and whatever it was, I smiled at it, as if those unheard words were magical. You know, it happens, you see things and you dive back into your past. In a moment, I was back there, hand in hand, speaking without words. Yes, the world is a beautiful place, atleast for a time-being it is.
Being single has its own perks, I like it, but yeah Love is worth a try.

Hei! I am back sputtering romanticism. Chandigarh, who are you???
aJ

4 comments:

  1. His trembling touch,
    the pearls in her eyes
    lurking smiles,
    trying to hide
    they lived a moment.
    They lived a life


    wt a piece of poetry man........

    m in luv wid ur writing ;)

    by d way wt ws dat thought whch came in ur mind???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx meeta =)
    my mind was full of thoughts, mixed up feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you reminded of so many things.. love is so divine.. its something so pure! love is surely worth all the tries, and in fact one must never lose hope if you haven't succeeded in love.

    liked yr post, i connected to it for the times i see lovers together the same kind of 'smile' comes to my face. and trust me, i imgained and literally felt (as if in real) how you would have smiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. wht a piece strting frm d pic i had butterflies in my stomach....
    thn d heart touching poetry.......
    bt who cajoled u into doing this.......

    ReplyDelete